I am the Michael Phelps of procrastinating. If anyone is reading this, comment here and tell me, meanly, (P&E style) how I should be doing any of the things on the following list rather than a)playing on the knot, b)facebook stalking, or c)drooling over pictures of food, which happens to be my new favorite internet hobby.
>>really think about my flowers and call my florist to tell him about our change of date and our budget.
>>get the band's phone number. book the band, since they are not responding to my e-mails.
>>figure out why the price on my block of rooms went up $40. If this is set in stone, find out whether that is too much to ask someone to pay for a hotel room.
>>make a wedding website.
>>get exact guest list
>>order my save the dates/envelopes from vistaprint
>>demand addresses from my dad and the fiance's family
>>visualize invitations
>>choose the caterer
>>figure out our honeymoon
>>talk to the chair/table rental guy
those are the basics, I think... I guess the rest can wait
10.09.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment