10.06.2008

a potential guestbook?

I've known for at least a year that I wanted to make a cookbook for the fiance and my's 3 year anniversary. Combined, we know how to cook about 5 meals, which means that we eat a lot of the same thing -- which we've come to perfect. One day, when we're both gourmet chefs cooking fabulous meals for our family of 5, we won't want to forget the college-kitchen jambalaya that started it all, right?

Of course, I started working on it last week, and our anniversary is next week. Now I'm begging the fiance to let me cook (so I can scramble to take pictures of the food at the last minute), which he is totally confused by.

I've been to a few weddings where the guestbook was a cookbook, an idea that I love. I'm thinking if this turns out okay, we can use it. If not for the actual wedding, then maybe for the rehearsal dinner.

Here are the two pages I've made so far:





I think they look okay... but then, I've been looking at them for way too long to trust my own opinion!

{By the way, these are the things I should have been doing while working on this: booking a florist. booking a band. making a wedding website. ordering save the dates. registering to absentee vote (don't worry, I made it, just in time!)}.

No comments: