11.19.2008

dress regret

No, I don't regret the actual dress. I regret the fact that when I tried it on the first time, I refused to look at it without a black sash. For some reason, I was convinced that I would look terrible in a dress without a sash.



This morning, who knows why, I had a desire to try my dress on again (it's hanging in the back of my closet). I tried it sans sash and I think it looks a million times better and like an entirely new dress.

1 comment:

sonya said...

Your dress is beautiful, & I LOVE the details! I love it with & without the sash. Do you think you may be willing to wear it without the sash for the ceremony, & then with the sash for the reception? It sould be like 2 dresses for the price of 1. :) Happy Planning!