1.29.2009

worst. thing. ever.

I had the day off of work today and thought I could spend a nice, leisurely day completing our registries online. The day was not nice. Nor leisurely. In fact, I hate registering. Weird that I adore shopping, and my two least favorite parts of this whole wedding planning business have been dress shopping and registering.

Well, by lunch time I was exhausted -- and nowhere near finished with my task. Lucky for me, we had saved some leftovers from last night - veggie enchiladas from Martha's Everyday Foods, which is one of our new favorite recipes. And so brings us to healthy recipe installment number 2:






We make ours a little healthier by using whole wheat flour tortillas (although our grocery store of choice, Target, doesn't carry any w/o partially hydrogenated oils) and cutting the cheese in half. I also prefer to use fresh spinach... just because the thawed frozen spinach creeps me out.



Enjoy... and check out the rest of Martha's Everyday Foods recipes, because there is some EASY stuff!

PS -- In oh, EXACTLY 5 MONTHS FROM NOW, my pictures might be featuring our Fiestaware in shades of blue that I painstakingly spent hours registering for. Oh, picking out gifts is hard. I have such a tough life.

No comments: