1.30.2009

help me choose?

Another day off of work, another wedding project to tackle. Today's topic: invitations.
These are my options, so far (with no thoughts on other inserts yet):



For these first four, my tentative plan is to print this in Vistaprint on the matte side, and have vertical grey stripes on the glossy side.




#1




#2




#3




#4






#5




#6


Thoughts? As you might have guessed, I have a thing for "{" (I have no idea what it's called but I like to call it a mustache....)

*Note these are all just a rough idea... the coloring is messed up in a few of them and the wording isn't set in stone.

Thanks!


2 comments:

Erin said...

I like #2 the best.

#1 would be a good choice if you wanted something a little more classic.

I think #6 would look even better if the {} were larger and centered.

Now I have two venues to follow your wedding plans! :)

birdcagebride said...

#3, #5 or #6...haha sorry I'm no help!!