
And although I guess I admire Madonna's dedication to fitness, I flat out think she looks manly with a side of emaciated. I literally can't tell if she's took skinny or too muscular -- maybe both. I prefer my celebrity arms to come with a little more femininity:

Um, yes please!
Obviously I won't be mistaken for Cam D come June 28 (although one time at summer camp when I was 20 and at my chubbiest, a little 8 year old brightened my life by telling me I looked like Ms. Diaz. We later determined she was blind.) I can dream, and put this picture on my virtual refrigerator as a reminder to do this set of arm exercises:
http://www.self.com/fitness/workouts/2008/11/sculpt-a-list-arms-fast/?slide=6#showHeader
They were designed by Tracey Anderson, trainer to none other than Madonna herself, although I feel certain I won't turn into a biceps beast because these exercises use just 3 pound weights (which I got for $2.77 each at Target). I tried it for the first time the other day and let me tell you... they were pretty hard! If you're going for the muscle-y yet feminine arm look, I recommend you try this. We'll see how it works for me!

No comments:
Post a Comment